Thursday, May 31, 2007

Stocking up the Chinese Sunday School teacher. Thu, May 31, 2007.

05/31/2007. Journal Entry. My errands were going to take me near the office where the Chinese-speaking Sunday school teacher works. He learned Mandarin while in the US Army, and had been stationed in Taiwan. He teaches an investigators' class (Gospel Essentials) in the ward where I used to live, and teaches it in Mandarin.

I stopped by his office and dropped off a couple Chinese copies of the Liahona magazine, a bilingual Chinese/English New Testament, and some Chinese language newspapers that I picked up at a North side Asian market. He reimbursed me the few dollars for the material.

The Asian markets near where the investigators live don't all have the newspapers, so I thought it might be a good gesture for him to give them to the investigators in case they haven't seen those newspapers before.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home