Sunday, May 20, 2007

Liahonas to RM at church. Sun, May 20, 2007.

05/20/2007. Journal entry. While waiting in the foyer after church, I met an RM, just four months off his mission, who served a Cambodian-speaking mission in Boston.

He was happy when I told him of the several Cambodians I've met in town, so I gave him the locations where I've met a Cambodian waitress, a Cambodian shop owner, and a Cambodian employee of a grocery store. He had heard of the Cambodian waitress, and been trying to look up the restaurant in order to eat there, and that was where I ate last week.

I'm out of Cambodian Liahonas, but I gave him two issues of the Liahona in the language spoken by the owners of that restaurant, and an English edition that corresponds to one of the others.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home