Sunday, May 20, 2007

English, Tagalog, Bikolano, Ilokano to RM's at church. Sun, May 20, 2007.

05/20/2007. Journal Entry. A bunch of 20-something members have moved to town for summer sales jobs, and are attending our ward. Two of them are RM's who served in the Philipines. One's mission language was Tagalog, and the other Bikolano. Last week I gave them the names/addresses of a couple of Filipino owned stores/markets in town, and said I'd get them some Filipino Books of Mormon to give out if/when they encounter any Filipinos.

Today, I gave the one a Bikolano, a Tagalog, and two English Books of Mormon, and an English KJV Bible. I gave the other a Tagalog, and two English Books of Mormon, and an English KJV Bible. The latter said he met someone in the past week who spoke Ilokano. I asked if he could find them again when he's back in that neighborhood. He said yes, so I went out to the car and retrieved an Ilokano Book of Mormon along with another English copy from the car and gave them to him.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home