Monday, May 21, 2007

Chinese at restaurant. Mon, May 21, 2007.

05/21/2007. 826. This is the second time I've been here. The first time, back in March, I didn't have any material with me because I had emptied the car in order to move stuff. But I did chat with the owner about the videos and other stuff the church has in Mandarin and Cantonese.

I stopped there for supper tonight, and recognized the owner/hostess, and she recognized me too. I guess I was over-anxious and talked to her about the material as soon as she showed me to a table. I offered, and she accepted a couple of multi-lingual DVDs, Together Forever, and Finding Happiness. She also accepted a Simplified Script Chinese Book of Mormon and an English Book of Mormon.

Later on, I saw her husband flipping through the Chinese Book of Mormon.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home