Thursday, October 04, 2007

Chinese Liahona and DVDs at restaurant. Thu, Oct 4, 2007.

10/04/2007. 894. I had lunch in a town about 30 minutes away. It was to be a follow-up to a visit I made some time in 2004. But my waitress hadn't been there before, and I don't think she was in the same family as the owners.

Anyway, she accepted Chinese and English copies (same issue) of the Liahona, and two DVDs, "Together Forever" and "Finding Happiness." I didn't offer the Chinese Book of Mormon though. But the owners still had one copy of each type of Chinese Book of Mormon from previous visits. If it generates conversation between them, I hope they'll offer their unused copy of the Book of Mormon to her to see if she'd like to read it. I also included an index card that had their local chapel address and phone number on it, in addition to the Indianapolis Mission office info.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home