Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Liahonas at Chinese restaurant. Wed, Oct 3, 2007.

10/03/2007. 892. On the way back from visiting a customer in a neighboring town, I stopped at a Chinese restaurant for supper. I hadn't been there before. I was on my cell phone when the cashier/waiter brought out my food, so I couldn't easily make a presentation. Also, it was the dinner rush and they were hustling to keep up, so I didn't want to waste his time. But I did have a Chinese Liahona and the two types of Chinese copies of the Book of Mormon on the table.

On my way out, I stopped again at the counter and presented the Chinese Liahona and the corresponding English issue Liahona, which they accepted. They were so busy, there wasn't an opportunity for much of an explanation, or for a Book of Mormon presentation. It was good food, and I'll likely be there again.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home