Saturday, June 16, 2007

Chinese at restaurant. Sat, Jun 16, 2007.

06/16/2007. 832. I was on my way from Indianapolis to a church dance for Single Adults at another stake. I couldn't find any Chinese restaurants at two of the exits that I tried. I wondered which exits I should try next, or whether I should just wait until I got to the destination city before eating.

I got near this one exit, and received a very strong impression that I should take it, and go East. I took that exit, and stopped at the gas station that was right there. I bought something and asked the cashier if there were any Chinese restaurants nearby. Another employee knew of two and gave me directions.

I went to the first one, and sat down and ordered. It was a pretty nice place with good food. The family was from Taiwan, so they read traditional script Chinese. The mom of the family accepted a Chinese Liahona, but declined the English edition of the same issue, and she accepted both the traditional script Chinese Book of Mormon along with an English Book of Mormon.

The food was very underpriced for the quality, so I left a generous tip. If any local LDS members want a restaurant tip for this nice restaurant along I-65, send me an email.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home