Saturday, December 10, 2005

Moment #499. Joy to the World DVD. Sat, Dec 10, 2005.

12/10/2005. I took a different route than normal on the way home. I stopped at a gas station for some 2-liters of pop. The cashier was a very kind-looking lady. I'd even say that she glowed a bit with the light of Christ.

As she bagged the 2-liters I asked if she'd like a free Christmas CD (I misspoke it's a DVD actually) with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir on it. She said okay.

I took my stuff out to the car and brought back in a Joy to the World DVD. I waited until after she had attended another customer, and gave it to her and she kindly accepted it.

(Those who are not members of the LDS church may call 877-300-8000 to request a FREE DVD or VHS of the "Joy to the World" video. It's the story of the Savior's birth and His life, featuring music by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Or order your free copy online at www.Christmas.mormon.org)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home