Friday, October 13, 2006

Bengali x 2 at gas station. Fri, Oct 13, 2006.

10/13/2006. 732. On my way home from a club meeting I passed a gas station that I don't think I've been to before. I thought about it, and instead of going straight home, I turned to go around the block and went back. I bought a newspaper. The two clerks appeared to be Middle-Eastern, so I asked where they were from. The one said Bangladesh. He kindly reminded me that I had spoken to him before somewhere. But I wasn't able to tell if he still had the Bengali Book of Mormon, or what exactly I had given him. He agreed to receive a copy, along with the other guy, so I retrieve two Bengali and two English copies of the Book of Mormon from the car. I also brought in a Bengali and an English (NIV) New Testament.

The first clerk gratefully and enthusiastically received them, and the second clerk was clearly interested too.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home