Friday, June 16, 2006

Moment #603. French x 2. Fri, Jun 16, 2006.

06/16/2006. After the forum I headed to the middle-eastern store where I was at yesterday, to follow up with the Urdu-speaking cashier whose wife speaks Pashto.

Outside the store in the parking lot, about to get into their car, were two ladies in colorful and beautiful African dresses. They spoke French, so I offered them French and English copies of the Book of Mormon and they accepted. They each got their own copies. One also accepted the "To This End Was I Born" DVD that has a French track.

After talking with them, I took the Pashto Gospel Fundamentals into the store, but I didn't see the Pakistani man, so I left.

I decided to have dinner at a restaurant I hadn't tried before, that was located a few blocks away near another middle-eastern store, so I headed there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home