Saturday, June 10, 2006

Follow-up to #584. Drugstore. Sat, Jun 10, 2006.

6/10/2006. The cashier that I met May 17th at the drugstore also spoke Nepali. I eventually looked it up, and the Church does have "The Living Christ Testimony" in Nepali. I ordered it on the 24th, and it came in today, June 10th. I went to the drugstore late in the evening, when I thought her shift would have started, but she wasn't there. I asked the other cashier if she was scheduled to work that evening, and he said she had quit. A lost opportunity.

Things from the Salt Lake Distribution Center take 13 to 16 days to arrive. Maybe if I had ordered it sooner instead of waiting a week.

I asked if there was any way they could forward something to her, and the cashier said no. Maybe I can try to follow up with the manager.

1 Comments:

At 6/13/2006 02:38:00 PM, Blogger Kim Siever said...

That sucks.

reminds me of a time I was about to give away a Book of Mormon to a classmate, but then we were interrupted by another classmate. I never saw the first one again (it was the end of the school year).

I felt bad about that for a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home