Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Follow-up with Liahona magazines. Wed, May 31, 2006.

05/31/2006. I had lunch at a small strip-mall Chinese restaurant on the West side of town. I've often been here, and I believe I've given the current owners copies of Chinese and English Books of Mormon before. I had given the previous owners some books too.

After eating today, I went back to the counter, and gave the lady a Chinese copy and the corresponding English copy of the Liahona. She was not all that enthusiastic, but she graciously accepted them.

When I got home, I noticed that one of my neighbors, who is from Haiti, went inside his apartment. I went over, knocked, and gave him two French copies and the corresponding English copies of the Liahona.

I had previously given that family French and Haitian copies of the Book of Mormon, and a Haitain Bible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home