Friday, May 26, 2006

Missed opportunity at Post Office, Fri, May 26, 2006.

05/26/2006. I went to check my mail at the post office prior to working out. There was a family in a car in the parking lot who looked like immigrants from either Africa or the Caribbean. They looked like they were busy readying a package to send. I passed by them walking into the post office, and again walking back out to my car. At my car, I agonized over it for a few seconds and decided not to speak to them. I made the mistake of trying to figure it out on my own instead of saying a quick prayer to seek guidance. The guilty feeling that came later indicated I should have spoken with them.

2 Comments:

At 5/28/2006 11:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't beat yourself up over it. I think the hundreds of other copies you've handed out makes up for it.

 
At 5/28/2006 11:15:00 PM, Blogger Bookslinger said...

Thanks. I think [b]logging it is part of the repentance/learning and balance aspects. If I document successes, I think I need to document the missed opportunities and unsuccessful attempts. I get a swelled head too easily.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home