Friday, June 16, 2006

Moment #598. English to printer. Fri, Jun 16, 2006.

06/16/2006. Instead of having my local info flyer printed in 500 quantities at the office supply store, I decided to get 2500 copies printed at a real print shop, and save some money. After I paid and picked them up, I asked the cashier, who I think was the printer's wife, if I could give them a free "Mormon Bible" and a Book of Mormon. (Yes, I actually said "Mormon Bible.") She said okay, probably more out of politeness and good customer relations than actual interest. I took my print job out to the car, and brought in a softcover LDS Bible and a hardback missionary Book of Mormon, both in English.

She graciously accepted them.

Her husband, the printer, was very polite about doing a "church job" when he saw the originals the day before, so I figured that was a good enough opening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home