Monday, November 26, 2007

Arabic at store. Mon, Nov 26, 2007.

11/26/2007. 921. I met an employee at a large store who spoke with an accent. He was very friendly to everyone, and he had a job where he could chat with me a while and also do his work.

He spoke with a cool accent, so I asked him where he was from. He was from the Middle East and spoke Arabic.

I offered him a free bilingual Arabic/English Bible, and he said he was interested, but he already had a New Testament and wanted a full Bible. I had a bilingual Arabic/English New Testament in my car, but had to go home to get the bilingual Arabic/English full Bible.

By the time I got back to the store, he was still on duty, and accepted the bilingual Bible. He also accepted the Arabic Book of Mormon when I offered it, but declined the English Book of Mormon saying he already had one.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home