Friday, February 09, 2007

Info-flyer, book labels, now online.

I finally put the "info flyer" online so that people who want to try this can see a template for creating their own. I try to put a copy of this in every Bible and Book of Mormon I give out. You can see it here, then click on "info flyer" to download it in MS-Word format. It contains church contact info, www.mormon.org, the toll-free number from the Book of Mormon pass-along card, the local mission office number, and a list of all local chapels with addresses and meeting times.

Also on that page are sample book labels or "wrappers" that I use to help me identify the various translations of the Book of Mormon. The labels/wrappers use 8.5 x 14" paper.

That page also contains a list of the 104 languages into which the Book of Mormon is translated.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home