Sunday, February 04, 2007

Vietnamese to sister missionaries for nail salon. Sun, Feb 4, 2007.

02/04/2007. Journal Entry. It was the first Sunday of the month, so it was fast-and-testimony meeting. After all the meetings in my ward, I went to visit the Spanish branch sacrament meeting because I like to listen to their testimonies in Spanish. They changed their schedule, so I was too late for their sacrament meeting.

While there, I saw the sisters who serve the other ward and singles branch that share the building with the Spanish branch. I recognized one sister, and she had a new companion. The sister I recognized had previously accepted my offer of a Vietnamese Book of Mormon, and successfully placed it at a nail salon, while going there for a manicure. (I had paid for her and her companion to get manicures.)

I decided to make the offer again for the new companion. I only had $15 with me, just enough for one to get a manicure, so I hoped that would work. So I gave them the $15 and a Vietnamese Book of Mormon, and they accepted the challenge again.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home