Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Moment #486. Chinese at Inst. Wed, Nov 16, 2005.

11/16/2005. Tonight at Institute I found out that one of the other class members has a coach who is from China. This member received a Chinese copy of the Book of Mormon in the Elders Quorum class in his YSA branch on Sunday November 6th. And he was planning on presenting it to his coach.

Later in the evening, upon talking with him, I found out that the Quorum instructor didn't pass along my explanation on which version was for China and which was for Taiwan. My explanation was only verbal. I should have included some of the book wrappers I made for the Chinese books which indicate that the Simplified version is for China and the Traditional version is for Taiwan and elsewhere.

Since his coach is from China, I showed the member a Simplified version, and he confirmed that it wasn't the one he had received in class, so I gave him the Simplified version along with some pamphlets in Chinese and English.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home