Sunday, November 06, 2005

Saw someone reading Zulu BoM. Sun, Nov 6, 2005.

11/06/2005. After the Sunday meetings in my ward, I drove to another ward to meet a convert from Africa who had been baptized the previous evening. He was confirmed a member at the beginning of their sacrament meeting. He was not one of my contacts, but I was excited that another African immigrant had joined the church.

While sitting in their sacrament meeting, I saw Brother E, (who was baptized in 2004) who is from South Africa, by way of Zimbabwe, reading the Zulu Book of Mormon I had given him earlier in the year. When he joined the church, no one told him we had the Book of Mormon in Zulu, and the one I gave him was the first he had heard of it.

I heard of Brother E from Brother M, when Brother M came to our ward building to watch General Conference. I actually gave the Zulu and Shona Books of Mormon to Brother M to give to Brother E back in his ward.

2 Comments:

At 8/28/2013 01:18:00 AM, Blogger Mária said...

Please help me to get in Zulu BOOK OF MORMON.

I'm very very appreciated.
Maria
mariakoszegi@gmail.com

 
At 8/31/2013 08:47:00 PM, Blogger Bookslinger said...

Maria: If you are in the US, call 1-888-537-2200.

If you are not in the US, look in your phone directory for the nearest Latter-day Saints mission office or church, and contact them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home