Sunday, November 06, 2005

Journal entry, Chinese. Sun, Nov 6, 2005.

11/06/2005. The Elders Quorum instructor of the Young Single Adult branch called me yesterday to ask for a supply of English Books of Mormon to give out as part of a lesson on being member missionaries.

I'm almost out of English, so I didn't have enough to give him. But I have a lot of Chinese on hand. So I offered them, and suggested people attempt to give them out while eating at Chinese restaurants.

So today, I gave him a dozen Traditional Chinese and a dozen Simplified Chinese Books of Mormon, with a brief explanation of the difference. I also gave him a handful of Joseph Smith testimony pamphlets and Book of Mormon pass-along cards for those who didn't feel up to attempting placements of Chinese books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home