Monday, January 31, 2011

Missed op at laundromat. Mon, Jan 31, 2011.

01/31/2011. Journal entry. Missed opportunity. I wanted to do laundry before the big winter storm hit, because it looked like the roads would be bad for at least 3 days. I chose a laundromat which I haven't been to in a while because it's closer than my favorite one. I wanted to get back home in time, and I was cutting it close.

There was a Southeast Asian lady at the laundromat who was within conversation distance of me, and I did say something about the television that we were watching, but I procrastinated about asking where she was from, etc. I never got another (or made another) opportunity to speak with her.

The freezing rain started a few minutes before I got home, but I did make it back home before the roads iced up.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2/27/2011 08:23:00 PM, Blogger Brian Duffin said...

I wish I had as many missed opportunities as you do. Since starting school last year, I haven't had as much time to get out and interact with people. It's nice to have your example and continued perseverance in sharing the Book of Mormon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home