Monday, January 03, 2011

Follow-up, Marathi NT, gas station. Mon, Jan 3, 2011.

01/03/2011. Follow-up. I've known this guy who works at a gas station for a few years. His gas station is just a few minutes from my home. I've given him material before, but I always thought he was Hindu. I always assumed it. Well, he finally specifically said something, and said he was Christian. Wow. What a reminder not to assume. His main language is Marathi, and second language is Hindi.

Anyway, I thought I had a Marathi Bible or New Testament, so I offered it, and he accepted. I didn't have it in the car, but I came back on this date to give him the Marathi New Testament.

He had actually came to visit our church during sacrament meeting yesterday, Sun, Jan 2, 2011. He couldn't stay for more Sunday School since he had to get to work.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home