Sunday, November 22, 2009

Road Trip. Tip to Nigerian member. Sun, Nov 22, 2009.

11/22/2009. Journal entry. While visiting the ward in my destination city, one of the ladies in the Gospel Doctrine Sunday School class spoke with an African accent. I spoke with her after class, and found out she was from Nigeria and spoke Igbo. She didn't have an Igbo Book of Mormon, and I had given out the two that I had brought with me. So I gave her the phone numbers to the Distribution Center, 801-240-3800, or toll free 800-537-5001, so she could order one.

(If you have free long distance, use the 801 number, and save the church a buck.)

(PS. The Sunday School president in the ward looked like he was the exact model for ventriloquist Jeff Dunham's dummy. He looked exactly like "Walter", also here. No, the SS pres wasn't all frowny, but if he had been, he would have looked like Walter.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home