Thursday, November 19, 2009

Chinese at restaurant. Road trip. Thu, Nov 19, 2009.

11/19/2009. 1202. On the road towards the South. I stopped at a Chinese restaurant along the road. I found it while looking for my favorite brand of gas station near the Interstate. I put some material, a traditional (suffix -265) Chinese Book of Mormon, an English Book of Mormon, and a Chinese Liahona on my table while I ate. I suppose the waitress/hostess saw it when she cleared away plates (it was a buffet.) When I paid later at the cashier counter, I offered the material to her, and she accepted them. She wasn't overly enthusiastic, but she was polite and gracious in her acceptance.

To give the Lord credit, I believe that I felt inspired to stop and eat here as I drove by.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home