Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Road Trip. Wed, Nov 25, 2009.

11/25/2009. I just got back from the trip to Florida. If any of the wonderful people who I met read this, THANK YOU SO MUCH for allowing me to present that material to you.

Many people who I met were willing to receive copies of the Book of Mormon, Gospel Fundamentals, an Igbo Bible, and various videos.

There were a few encounters where I met people after following what seemed like promptings of the Spirit. I don't say that in order to claim any worthiness, but to give credit where it is due, to the Lord, to make his deed and works known, as in Psalms 105:1, and Doctrine and Covenants 65:4.

I met people who spoke Chinese, Arabic, Tagalog and Waray, Hindi, Punjubi, Urdu, Pashto, Spanish, Igbo, Haitian Creole and French, Thai, English, and probably some more that I can't remember right now. A few people declined, but that's the way it goes, not everyone is ready or willing to receive material.

Wow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home