Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Korean, Spanish at Japanese restaurant. Wed, May 20, 2009.

05/20/2009. 1145. I had supper at a Japanese restaurant that I have been to several times already over the past two years. The Korean owner had already accepted various material before on previous trips. I still had plenty of past issues of the Korean Liahona, so I thought I'd offer the owner a couple more. The owner graciously accepted them.

I also took in a Spanish Liahona and an English Liahona for me to read while eating. One of the employees looked Hispanic, and I didn't remember seeing him before, so I went out to the car and brought back in a Spanish and an English Book of Mormon. I eventually offered him the Spanish Liahona and the two copies of the Book of Mormon, and he graciously accepted both. He had heard of the Book of Mormon, but didn't have one already.

Earlier in the evening as I decided what to do for supper, the thought of going there occurred to me, but I didn't want to, as Japanese restaurants can get pricey. (It's worth it, for good food, but still it's more than eating at home or a less-expensive place.) However, the impression persisted in spite of my desire for something else, so I followed it through and it turned out well.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home