Saturday, May 16, 2009

Chinese x 2 at restaurant. Sat, May 16, 2009.

05/16/2009. 1143. There's a Chinese buffet that recently opened, so I went there for supper. I put out a simplified script Chinese Book of Mormon and a Chinese Liahona magazine on my table while I ate. My waitress glanced at them, and I tried to strike up a conversation with her, and offer them to her, but her English skills weren't good enough. She called over her supervisor for help. My waitress accepted a Chinese (simplified) and an English Book of Mormon, along with a Chinese and English Liahona. Her supervisor also accepted a Chinese and an English Book of Mormon.

The owner who was running the cash register got curious and he came over, but he approved, so it was all okay. He politely declined a copy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home