Saturday, January 12, 2008

Thai at restaurant. Sat Jan 12, 2008.

01/12/2008. 940. I'm still on a trip down south to visit family. We went to a Thai restaurant. I didn't put the Thai Book of Mormon out on the table until after we started eating. One of the wait staff noticed it, and stopped to ask questions. He said he was Buddhist, but accepted both the Thai and the English copies. There were at least two Thai families represented among the restaurant staff, but I only had the one Thai copy. I explained that if others wanted free copies they could call the toll-free number that I included in the books.

On the way out, the lady who took our order stopped me to ask some questions, so I talked to her a little bit, and gave her the "Finding Faith in Christ" DVD that has a Thai audio track.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1/17/2008 12:34:00 AM, Blogger D360 said...

that is very cool. that is a real example of every member a missionary! nice job

 
At 1/18/2008 08:21:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow... awesome. You're a great example.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home