Thursday, January 24, 2008

Road trip summary, 38 encounters. Jan 11 - 16, 2008.

I finally got caught up on blogging the encounters. This was a very cool trip. I flew down south to visit family on Friday January 11th, and drove back to Indianapolis on the 14th, 15th, and 16th.

Wed the 9th: Received a shipment of the full (not "selections of") Urdu Book of Mormon. I placed three on this trip.

Fri the 11th: Amharic, and Bengali. One missed opportunity.

Sat the 12th: Thai.

Sun the 13th: Visited mom's church, Methodist. I liked the Sunday School teacher and his presentation.

Mon the 14th: On the road. I placed material with people in 10 languages. Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Turkish, French, Haitian Creole, Twi, Hindi, Punjabi, Bengali. 11 encounters, 14 people. I had Vietnamese material declined at two different places. I missed at least one opportunity.

Tues the 15th: On the road. Hindi, Chinese, Urdu, English, Bengali, German, Sinhala, Igbo, Arabic, Greek, Telugu, Amharic, Pashto, Vietnamese. 22 encounters. I travelled a little too far, and ignored inspiration about where to stay the night. That likely messed up the timing of various stops the next day.

Wed the 16th: English, Korean. One missed opportunity at my first stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home