Thursday, January 31, 2008

Chinese and Korean with missionaries. Thu, Jan 31, 2008.

01/31/2008. Journal Entry. I took the ward's full-time missionaries (elders) out to lunch during their 3-5 pm break. We went to a Chinese restaurant that I've been to before. I think our waitress was the one to whom I had previously given material, but I'm not sure. But I had been there before, I just didn't know if it was the same lady.

Anyway, she didn't say anything when she saw the books as she cleared plates from our table.

I suggested to the missionaries that the approach her after we ate and offer her a Chinese Liahona, which she accepted.

In the same shopping mall there was a store that I knew was owned and run by a Korean family. After we left the restaurant I suggested to the missionaries that they pop in and offer Korean material. I gave them Korean and English copies of the Book of Mormon, three Korean Liahona magazines, and a couple DVD's with Korean audio tracks. They went in for a little bit, came out, and reported that they accepted one Korean Liahona magazine.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home