Saturday, July 01, 2006

Follow-up to #595. Pashto. Sat, Jul 1, 2006.

07/01/2006. I was in the neighborhood so I stopped by one of the middle-eastern stores. I had given an Urdu Book of Mormon to a cashier there on June 15th. He had told me then that his wife spoke Pashto, but I didn't have any Pashto material in the car.

I've been back a couple times since then, but was never able to catch him there.

So today I stopped in, and he was there so I gave him Pashto and English copies of Gospel Fundamentals. It was just a quick in-and-out.

2 Comments:

At 7/03/2006 10:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you attend the _____ Ward in Indianapolis? If so I may know you! I'm very impressed with what you are doing here and I commend you...keep up the amazing work!

 
At 7/03/2006 10:34:00 PM, Blogger Bookslinger said...

Yes, I do attend that ward. You can email me at: Bookslinger \aat\ IndyMormon -d0tt- /org/

(If you can decipher my anti-spam encoding. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home