Thursday, September 30, 2010

Follow-up at restaurant. Thu, Sep 30, 2010.

09/30/2010. Journal entry. I went to a Chinese restaurant that I hadn't been to in a while. The same people worked there. I had given them material before, so I just took in a Chinese Liahona magazine. The waitress/owner recognized me. As I put the magazine and my newspaper on the counter to reach for my wallet to pay, she noticed the magazine and said something about it, so I just offered it to her right there. It look like she was eager to receive it. We chatted a little bit, and as usual, the food was pretty good.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10/04/2010 02:25:00 AM, Blogger Heather M. Collins said...

Congrats on the temple in Indianapolis! Thought of you when it was announced and all the copies of the Book of Mormon you've placed. You had a hand in the miracle :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home