Thursday, August 06, 2009

Chinese declined at restaurant. Thu, Aug 6, 2009.

08/06/2009. 1177. After finishing laundry, I got back on the Interstate highway to head home. Before I came to a certain exit, a Chinese restaurant not far from there came to mind. I had gone past it on my way to or from a club meeting a while back. I hadn't been there before, but it was on my "to do list." I'm not sure if it was a prompting or not, but I was still up for adventure, so I got off the Interstate at that exit and went there.

The food was much better than what the appearance of the restaurant might lead one to believe. On one of her trips past my table, the waitress noticed the Chinese Liahona and Chinese Book of Mormon I had put out. I offered them to her, saying they were free. But she declined, saying she didn't believe. I'm not sure if she meant they were Buddhist, or another Christian religion, or were agnostic.

I'll probably be back in that area next week, and might be able to follow up with a DVD, such as Together Forever.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home