Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Chipmans are blogging from Piura Peru.

Mission President John Chipman and his wife Karen are blogging from the Piura Peru Mission. He was formerly the Indianapolis North Stake President, and then our Area Authority.

Their blog is open only to invited readers, so you have to write or call the mission office to get on the list of invitees:

- Peru Piura Mission
- Calle Los Naranjos, Manzana H, Lote 4
- Urb. Los Geranios
- Piura
- Peru, South America.

Phone # (from the US): 011-51-73-310-172

"011" gets you international long distance. "51" is Peru's country code. "73" is the area code, "310-172" is their local phone number.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8/23/2010 05:44:00 PM, Blogger Amanda Jenkins said...

hey! You don't know me, and I don't know you, haha, but I'm going to go on a mission to Piura, Peru, and I saw that my mission president has a blog? However, the blog is only open to invited members, is there any way I can become an invited member? thanks! Sorry for being so random :)

 
At 8/27/2010 04:14:00 PM, Blogger Bookslinger said...

You have to know their email, and ask to be invited.

I don't know their email. :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home