Friday, May 29, 2009

Punjabi at gas station. Fri, May 29, 2009.

05/29/2009. 1152. I stopped at a gas station to buy a newspaper on my way home. The cashier was someone I had met at another gas station (same brand) in another part of town. I had given him some Punjabi material before. I followed up by asking what he thought. He said he read part of it, and seemed to want another copy. I'm not sure if he left the previous one at the other gas station, or wanted one to share with another Punjabi-speaking employee. Anyway, I didn't have the material in my car, since I had to remove some of the containers, so I went home (it wasn't too far) and retrieved some material, and went back. He accepted another Punjabi Gospel Fundamentals and Punjabi Joseph Smith testimony pamphlet.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home