Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Thai Liahonas, DVD, Bible at restaurant. Tues, Oct 30, 2007.

10/30/2007. Follow-up at a Thai restaurant. I think it's been a couple years since i've been here. If I remember correctly, I placed a Chinese copy of the Book of Mormon with my waitress, and gave a Thai copy to the owners. But I don't think I gave them any magazines.

I was near there on an errand tonight, so I stopped by to follow-up and give them some more material.

Papa-san, the cook, noticed the magazines on the table when he brought out my plate. I gave him one, and he started to read it. But he had to get back to the kitchen before I could present the other material. When mama-san, the waitress, came to refill my water, she also accepted the other magazine, a "Finding Faith in Christ" DVD that has a Thai audio track, and the bilingual Thai/English New Testament.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home