Monday, March 05, 2007

Hindi at convenience store. Mon, Mar 5, 2007.

03/05/2007. 799. I was driving home from helping an acquaintance move, and felt inspired to stop at this convenience store as I approached it. It's as if service projects make one more sensitive to the Spirit. I consider book placements, especially if they are prompted or inspired as this one may have been, as blessings to me. It's an honor to be the delivery boy for the scriptures.

I don't remember being at this particular store before, but I wasn't sure. I bought some soda pop and a newspaper, and struck up a conversation with the cashier. He was from India and spoke and read Hindi. He cordially accepted my offer of a free Book of Mormon in Hindi, and he accepted the English edition as well.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home