Thursday, September 14, 2006

An investigator! Thu, Sep 14, 2006.

09/14/2006. The man who visited church on Sunday had the missionaries over for an official lesson today, and I got to tag along.

As far as I know, he's only the third person from all my contacts to have received the missionaries. But I hope that there have been others that I don't know about.

Earlier this week, I received a report from the other set of missionaries that another of my contacts called them and left a phone message. But the phone number that he left apparently belonged to someone else.

2 Comments:

At 9/15/2006 03:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great to get to see for yourself one result of your efforts. I believe that someday you will also get to see many other souls who have been brought to Christ through your service.

 
At 9/29/2006 08:03:00 PM, Blogger birdchaser said...

Just saw that you served in Ecuador. I was in the Quito mission 88-90. You're an inspiration. Look me up if you're ever in Philly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home