Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Oops. Adjustment needed. Wed, Sep 13, 2006.

09/13/2006. I had an awkward moment today with someone I had met before, but I didn't recognize them. My conversation starters don't work well with people who remember me, but I don't remember them. Unless someone really stands out, I don't remember them out of the hundreds of people whom I've approached.

This might be one reason why missionaries are rotated to different areas.

Another reason for altering my conversation starters is what if I run into someone who received a book from someone else? Or what if someone else starts doing this, and runs into someone to whom I've already given a book?

If all Mormons were to give out books at the drop of a hat, people would eventually say "Yeah, yeah, I got your book. Now leave me alone."

I've been mulling over a few things. Anyone have any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home