Thursday, March 30, 2006

Moment #548. Chinese at buffet. Thu, Mar 30, 2006.

03/30/2006. I went to a buffet that I hadn't been to before in the NW part of town. The waitress came to my table to ask what I wanted to drink. I told her, and then asked if she was from China or Taiwan. I already had the 2 types of Chinese and an English Book of Mormon on the table. She said she was from China. I pointed out the Simplified Chinese Book of Mormon, and asked if she had seen it before, and said it was The Book of Mormon. She showed interest. I opened both it and the English copy to the first verse in the book and read part of it. She caught on quickly that they are the same thing. She enthusiastically accepted them, and occasionally browsed through them when she had time back at her waitress station.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home