Saturday, September 26, 2009

Chinese/English to members. Sat, Sep 26, 2009.

09/26/2009. Journal Entry. I was at a church-fair in another town, where the local wards or stake were putting on the fair. There was a booth on Spirituality, featuring various religious texts, such as the Bible, Koran, Book of Mormon, etc.

In my conversation with the young couple who staffed the booth, I found out they like to eat at Chinese restaurants. I told them about some of my efforts to offer people foreign language editions of the Book of Mormon. I offered to give them Chinese and English copies for them to take to a Chinese restaurant and they accepted the challenge, so I went to my car and retrieved a pair and present the books to them. I gave them a 2 minute explanation of how I do it. They seemed excited about it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home