Thursday, October 01, 2009

Punjabi at store. Thu, Oct 1, 2009.

10/01/2009. 1192. I was on the other side of town, leaving one appointment, and on my way to another when I noticed an ethnic grocery store that I hadn't been to before. I still had some time before my appointment, so I stopped in to browse and maybe buy some things I might need.

The owners were from India and spoke Punjabi. I bought some stuff I needed anyway, and after paying, I asked the clerk if I could give them some free church material in Punjabi, and he said okay. So I went out to the car and brought back in Punjabi and English copies of Gospel Fundamentals and the Joseph Smith Testimony pamphlet. He graciously accepted them. I explained that Gospel Fundamentals is a Sunday school manual, and the pamphlet covers how the church was started.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home