Saturday, August 15, 2009

Two languages to two families at gathering. Sat, Aug 15, 2009.

08/15/2009. 1182. A local social organization for people from a certain country had an event. I've gone to some of their events before, and really like them, so I joined their organization a while back. I let my membership lapse, but then renewed it.

The family of one of our ward's missionaries is from that country, so I invited the missionaries to go. We had some good conversations and the food was excellent. I loved it.

As we talked with the other people at our table, we found out what languages they spoke, and told them about the Book of Mormon in those languages, and offered them free copies. The moms in the two families accepted the offer, and really wanted the books, so I went back to the car to get the material.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home