Sunday, December 21, 2008

Investigators, Ewe. Sun, Dec 21, 2008

12/21/2008. Follow-up. The man for whom I printed an Ewe New Testament, and his grand-daughter came to church today. They came last week too, but I didn't make it to church last week. They seemed to enjoy the investigators' Sunday School class (Gospel Essentials) taught by one of the missionaries.

The grand-daughter is 18 so I invited her to the Family Home Evening at the YSA (Young Single Adult) branch for tomorrow night, hoping to find a chaperone to accompany us so I could give her a ride. She's been in the United States only a couple months, and hasn't made friends her own age yet, or enrolled in any school, so I figured it would be good for her to meet people her age in a nice setting.

They've also had at least one visit and gospel lesson presentation from the full-time missionaries who delivered the Ewe New Testament.

Next installment in the the story here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home