Wednesday, April 23, 2008

English pass-along card at restaurant. Tue, Apr 22, 2008.

04/22/2008. 1015. I struck up a conversation with another customer at a sandwich shop. He was a native English speaker, and had studied German in school. I offered him a German Book of Mormon, but he wasn't interested. We segued into a disucssion on current events, and it turned out we had similar opinions, so we continued our discussion. When it came time to leave, I gave him one of my business-card size custom pass-along cards.

2 Comments:

At 4/24/2008 12:56:00 PM, Blogger Mark Rosario said...

recently stumbled upon you blog.

i find your adventures exciting and interesting.

keep the faith, brother.

 
At 4/30/2008 03:29:00 PM, Blogger Kim Siever said...

When I was WML, one of our stake missionaries had a similar card he handed out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home