Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Moment #617. English DVD at Kroger. Wed, Jun 21, 2006.

06/21/2006. I was driving home after Institute class. I wasn't planning on going there, but as I approached a regional chain grocery store, I had the idea of stopping in, so I did.

In the produce department was a cute elderly couple still in their church clothes. They were very sharply dressed and looked very nice. I wasn't intending to give them any material, but I just struck up a conversation with the wife, by asking how long they had been married. They had been married 59 years. It then occurred to give them a "Together Forever" DVD. I think I introduced it as a DVD on marriage and family, said it was free, and from my church. The man said okay, so I went outside and got it from my car, and found them again, and gave it to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home