Friday, May 05, 2006

Moment #569. Chinese at Restaurant. Fri, May 5, 2006.

Simplified Chinese Book of Mormon
05/05/2006. I had lunch at a Chinese restaurant that I haven't been to for almost two years. I had supper there in June 2004. The staff was completely different, so I figured it had new owners.

The waitress saw the Chinese copies of the Book of Mormon on the table when she brought my food, but I spaced it and didn't say anything.

After eating I took them to the cashier's counter, and presented them. The one lady I spoke with read both Traditional and Simplified Script, so I gave her both copies, plus an English copy, and a multi-lingual "Together Forever" DVD. There were at least 4 adults there, so I probably could have given them more. They were gracious about accepting them, but not overly excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home