Friday, December 23, 2005

Interesting callback. Fri, Dec 23, 2005.

12/23/2005. I received a phone call from someone who works at the VA Hospital in a city about two hours away from Indianapolis. She found a book with my name or business card in it in their cafeteria. The lady thought it was Asian, but when she read me the title, I could tell it was the Yoruba Gospel Fundamentals. It was one of the photocopied ones I made when the Distribution Center ran out. I don't remember giving out any of those in that city, only in Indianapolis.

She thought I was the one who had left it there. I told her that it was a Sunday School manual that I give out to people from Africa, and that we have the book in about 150 languages. I asked her to hold on to it in case the person who left it there came back for it.

Oh, the possibilities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home