Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Chinese at restaurant. Tue, Mar 30, 2010.

03/30/2010. 1237. I met a friend at a Chinese buffet restaurant in the next town over. He's a regular there and friends with the owners and the waitresses. He's American, but speaks pretty good Mandarin. I was there years ago, but I forget if anyone there accepted any church material. Even if it's the same owners, I'm confident that the wait-staff has turned over since then. My friend may have offered material in the past to the waitresses whom he knows.

We chatted with three different waitresses during our dinner. I think we offered something to all three of them, but only one accepted a Chinese Book of Mormon. She declined the English copy, saying she couldn't read English, and she apparently hasn't been interested in learning.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home