Saturday, August 30, 2008

Missed opportunity. Sat, Aug 30, 2008.

08/30/2008. Journal entry. While driving down a street I received what I thought was a clear prompting to stop at a certain store. It wasn't the kind of store I normally go to, and I didn't want to go there. There was a sense of urgency, but I decided to stop there on my way back. I did stop there later on, and bought something, but no opportunities for placing gospel material were obvious. I then realized I blew it by not stopping there earlier.

I had forgotten one of the important rules of thumb: in the absence of being told otherwise, when the Spirit says to do something, the default is to do it now.

I believe that had I obeyed, I would have encountered someone in line, or a difference cashier, who would have been receptive to gospel material.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home